Artist Nguyen Duc Huy – Artworks & Art Career
Nguyen Duc Huy was born in 1976 in Quang Binh and graduated from the College of Arts at Hue University. In his paintings, Nguyen Duc Huy uses simple graphical forms (circles, squares, and triangles) to compose beautiful female bodies, faces, dresses of women that provide a very distinct perspective on women and their lives in different scenes, such as pulling a boat, making music, relaxing, etc. He combines simple black and white elements with few colors in either the background, the dresses, or the other objects such as the instruments.
Exhibitions & Art Events
- 2004: Solo exhibition at New Space gallery
- 2005: Youth art exhibition "Ancient Capital Energy" in Hue city, Vietnam
- 2008 - 2013: Chrysanthemums exhibition in Hue
- 2008: Exhibition at Gallery Song Like, Hue City, Vietnam
- 2012: “Nude” exhibition in Hue
- 2012: Solo Exhibition "Tips" in Hue City, Vietnam
- 2013: Exhibition Art Association "12 Animals" in Hue City, Vietnam
- 2014: Mekong art exhibition
- 2014: Exhibition North Central Region in Vietnam
- 2015: Dogma Portrait Exhibition
- 2016: Art exhibition of the Northern Vietnamese artists
- 2017: Exhibition on the traditional Festival in Hue
- 2017: Group exhibition named “ Convergence” in Hoi An.