About the Artist Dao Anh Khanh The artist Dao Anh Khanh born in 1959 in Hanoi, Vietnam. He graduated from the Hanoi Police Academy in 1981. In 1990, He graduated from the Hanoi Industrial Arts Academy. And he has become a member of the Vietnam Fine Arts Association. His mind knows no limits, escapes to outer space in search of tranquility and finds renewed personal energy explosions along the way. He was a perfect romanticist, listening to enchanting instruments and music even in the most violent or turbulent storms at sea. Dao Anh Khanh is an environmentalist, sculptor, performer, musician, and painter. His paintings are lacquered on canvas as well as lacquer on wood.
- September 1990: Hanoi Exhibition House, Hang Bai
- October 1991: Studio Anh Khanh, Hanoi
- Summer 1992: Studio Anh Khanh, Hanoi
- Autumn 1993: Hanoi Exhibition House, Ngo Quyen
- Winter 1993: Ho Chi Minh City Art Center
- March 1995: (4 artists) Hanoi Exhibition House, Hang Bai
- June 1995: Paris, France, Vietnam Cultural House
- October 1995: Beijing, China, Vietnamese Art Exhibit
- Winter 1996: Jakarta, Indonesia, gallery
- March 1997: New York, U.S.A., Alliance Francaise
- May 1997: Boston, U.S.A., University gallery
- June 1997: Palm Springs, California, U.S.A., gallery
- 1998: Washington, D.C., U.S.A., Meridian International Center
- 1998: New London, CT U.S.A., gallery
- 2003: Hanoi, Melia Hotel
- September 2004: Baden, Switzerland, “Art Hotel”
- May 2006: New York City
- April 2007: Hanoi
- March – 2007 Dao Xuan 5 in-studio Anh Khanh – Ngoc Thuy – Long Bien – Ha Noi.
- April – 2007 Performance in National convention hall – Ha Noi.
- May – 2007 Private show for former Prime Minister Gerhard Schroeder in studio Anh Khanh.
- June – 2007 Performance in Opera house Ha Noi.
Commission this artist to create a custom piece for your home. Email us what you’re looking for. We’ll speak with the artist and get back to you with details and a price quote.
Fields marked with a * are required No Fields Found.