Artist Trinh Que Anh | Vietnamese Lacquer Paintings & Art Career
Artist Trinh Que Anh was born in 1986 in Hanoi, Vietnam. With a grand passion for art, she graduated with a Master's degree from Hanoi University of Fine Arts in 2016. She is now a member of the Red River Art Group, the Club of Young Artist as well as UNESCO Center for Fine Arts in Hanoi.
Landscapes and nature exist in the lacquer paintings of artist Trinh Que Anh with rustic beauty, but full of openness. These Vietnamese paintings are peaceful, airy spaces that are close to daily life.
Exhibitions & Art Events
- 2017: Group exhibition “The Aroma of Time” in Hanoi
- 2019: Group exhibition to Celebrate the Year of Pig in Hanoi
- 2020: Group exhibition Sketch+ in Hanoi
- 2021: Group exhibition Paintings and Statues the 3rd of Vietnam Fine Arts Association in Hanoi
- 2021: Group Exhibition “Buckwheat Flower” in Hanoi